Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Firths

For Thanksgiving this year, we went up to Montana to visit our good friends, the Firth family. We had Thanksgiving several years ago together when we both lived in Los Angeles. I was pregnant with Hadley and they brought home their adopted daughter, Danika, a couple days later. Here's us in 2000:

Here we all are in 2008:





As you can see...no Seth! He was polite enough to take a nap for me and I got to enjoy my Thanksgiving dinner! He got to feast on a pb&j when he woke up.

Mary made the most amazing stuffing I've ever had. I've actually thought about it several times since we were there. How pathetic is that?

But enough about the meal. We had a great weekend at the children's museum, swimming, and just hanging out. Watched a movie or two. But we had a great time talking. We sure miss being able to talk with David and Mary on a regular basis. We LOVE just hanging out and talking with them. The kids played great together too. Danika and Hadley played as babies:





And now they got to play together as little girls:



We hope it's not too long before we get to visit them again!

1 comment:

Val said...

It is just unbelievable to me how much Danika looks like Mary! Wild. If I liked stuffing better, I'd have you find out the recipe. But I force my fam to eat Stove top cuz I couldn't care less!